Dear February...


Dear February 2018,

February, you're the shortest month of the year, yet you haven't  disappointed. While your beginning was rough,your ending was wonderful.

Valentine's Day rolled around,and, though it's sometimes tough to enjoy as a single girl, what a great reminder of the people in my life who love me for me, of a Savior Who loved me enough to die to save me.

February, you remind me to be grateful for my mom. It's sappy to say, but she loves me, even though she has seen some of the worse parts of me. Thank you for reminding me of that.

Change is coming, February. I was able to visit Hobe Sound Bible College last week and see it again for myself. I'm impressed by the people and what God is doing there. It's something I would like to be a part of, so we'll see what happens. :)

February, you were full of things that felt like failure.
But you were also full of friends and things that felt like home.













Thanks for reading! It feels like it's been forever since I've written something on here. Things are about to get busy with senior year stuff, but hopefully I'll make some time to write in the next few months :) Hope you enjoyed this quick note to February! What was your favorite part of the month?
Until next post - Brittney N. Crook ☺


(Shout-out to Raindrop Pictures!)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Learning from Leah

18 Lessons From 18 Years

On Being a Part of Something Bigger than Me